Monday, July 25, 2011

A befor and AFTER!!!!!

I am so very happy with my new scrapbook room. After emptying it, purging, construction, painting and reorganizing it is finally done!!! Now if the rest of the house would organize it self I would be happy!

Here is a video I took when we first moved into the house and had just unpacked. Not inspiring at all.


This is a video of the NEW and IMPROVED scrap room!!! LOVE the colors and I feel so much more inspired! I want to create in there now. I still have some decorating to do on the walls and want to put up a magnet board to hang new baggies of goodies to use. But so far so good!

I am sorry about the quality. Both of these videos were from my IPhone.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! When are you and the boys coming to redo my craft room? I'm inspired. Love the color of the walls and how clean and organized everything looks. I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete