Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sorry!

Been busy girl here! We are finally getting warm weather and we have been trying to spend as much time as possible outside! Last night we had our first BBQ of the summer!! Shrimp and peppers.....yummmmmm. Then I cleaned out half the vegetable bed. It looks as though most of my herbs did not make it through the winter. Bummer. Should be pretty nice today but start to cool off and storm over the next few days. Wish I had some fertilizer! Maybe I can grab some tonight and get the law fertilized before it rains! here's to hoping!


Here are some more layouts I did at the retreat!


IMG_0002 (2)


IMG_0003


IMG_0014

 off to another exciting day in the life of me. Can you tell I am so excited?
 



1 comment:

  1. Love these layouts, and that little booklet is soooo cute. We got our lawn fertilized last night, but the winds been blowing today, so it's probably all over to the neighbors!

    ReplyDelete