Saturday, November 21, 2009

stressed

It's November 21st. Just a little over a month till the anniversary of my Father's death. My aunt (his younger sisiter) is in the hospital. Has been there since Monday. Things are not looking well. I am not sure if my Grandma can handle losing anther child. At 91 years old she should not have to go through this at all, much less TWO! And my poor uncle. He loves her so much. I feel for my cousins and her grandchildren. There has been too much death in our family over the last couple years. Always around the holidays. If you are so inclined I would appreciate any prayers you can spare!



http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/dorothyroberts



2 comments:

  1. You are in our prayers! I hope things work out for you. Is there anything I can do? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you're in mine! Will say an extra for your aunt.

    ReplyDelete