Tuesday, June 9, 2009

where has the time gone??

The past few months have contained these:


a son moving on to jr high.


A whole season of soccer


a stampin up party


My friend's father's funeral (that one was tough)


a trip to visit my mother in law


2 scrapbook pages


part of a two up album


LOTS OF WORKING


lots of on line Farmers training ( i guess 11 years of on the job training is not enough)


the planning of one birthday party


band concerts


scout camps


my dad's headstone being placed


thunderstorms (bad enough to scare us into a closet- we used to live in Nebraska remember?)


rain


yard work (out the wazoo)


gardening (the hail in the aforementioned storm might have ruined it)


a new cell phone plan including blackberry (love my little fruit of joy)


and much much more.


INCLUDING working out. I work out every day....well maybe not sundays.



No comments:

Post a Comment