Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines day!!!

I am not a huge vday person. I mean I make a few cards for family and usually get the boys a little goodie. I don't decorate or do anything too special.

Here is our valentines so far.

This is a super quick banner I made for the mantle. The ONLY decoration I have. lol....

This is the valentine Taylor and I made for his class party. Easy peasy printout I found on pinterest. Just added a pack of koolaid and done!

Taylor refused to make a normal Valentines box for his party. He didn't want hearts or glitter or any of the stuff I wanted him to use. He said he wanted to make a monster. I was thinking a cute little monster with pipe cleaner ears and hearts for eyes. Yah.....no.....Taylor made Franken"tine". LOL

I had the boys gifts on the table last night so they could open them at breakfast.


Taylor left this in my bathroom to find this morning. It says:
"Happy Valentines Day  xoxoxoxoxox
(heart) the lover not the fighter
Taylor"

Chris wrote me "love" letter that's very private and I wont show it here but it sure meant a lot to me!

Tonight we are making heart shaped pizza's and doing laundry. How romatic!

3 comments:

  1. You scored big! A letter and a note from the "lover"....wow. Love it. So glad you shared. I am BAD...I forgot to mail cards until today. You'll see it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I forgot. I wanted to tell Taylor I loved the box...way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky girl you are - no roses or chocolates from the men in your life but words that will last forever! XO

    ReplyDelete