Monday, November 21, 2011

Lights are up


Today work was slow because of the upcoming Holiday. Kids were out of school so my office partner said to head home about 1:00. The kids and I took the opportunity to get some of the outside lights up! The house still looks so plain so I really need to find something to go on the porch near the colums. I don't like the tacky Christmas decorations but its hard to find some that are made for outside that I like. I really need some vegitation in the flour bed to the right. It's all just river rock right now. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe some tall grasses like I have in my yard. They seem to look good all winter, and then in the spring I cut them down and they regrow. Maybe a deer covered in lights would look good there right now... love it!
    Sure enjoyed the boys. I was disappointed they didn't spend the night afterall....

    ReplyDelete