Friday, June 24, 2011

I bought tickets to the Shriner's Circus ages ago. I do every year. Its a good cause right?! Well this is the first year the kids are actually in town to go! First circus EVER. I actually really enjoyed it and I think Chris did too. Taylor, not so much. He really felt bad for the animals in the show and I think it really ruined it for him. They had some pretty good acts including the power puff girls who did the rope dancing in the air thingy, jugglers, acrobats, and the motorcycle ball. They had 4 bikes in going in circles around the inside of the ball. We had a terrific seat to see it well!






Tomorrow is my birthday so we are closing the office at noon and the girls are taking me to lunch!!! Johnnie Carino's!!! YUM!! Tonight LaRee, Bug and I are going to the local sounds choir performance of The Sound of Music. Really excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment