Friday, March 11, 2011

It's like they are from another planet

That's what my youngest son told me. He was talking about his brother and his friends. Yesterday they had a half day of school and I agreed to take Chris and two of his buddies from school to grab pizza then back to our house for video games. Funny thing is they only played their own handheld games. A new "Pokemon" game was just released and apparently for these three boys its the "bomb". They can trade players, communicate between games and that is ALL they want to do. While driving them to and from the house they were throwing out comments like:



"give me back my marchamp!"



or



"have you seen my adsfdasfi its faster than a cow streaking across a field?"



I seriously had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. At one point one of the boys in the back seat said "how nerdy are we right now?" I guess acceptance is the first sign of knowing there is a problem. Now to get these boys to some group therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment