Sunday, July 25, 2010

BLUE THUNDER!!!

Today was the air show where I live. I wasn't all gung ho about it and even made plans to be out of town so I didn't have to deal with people and traffic. Since I live just a few blocks from the airport I didn't want to see what my neighborhood would look like during the festivities. But last week as the us navy pilots started test runs I was sad I was leaving!! I did leave town and had a BLAST!!! (thank you Lois!!), but I did come back home JUST in time to see the BLUE THUNDER!! A LOT of the tricks were right above my house and I managed to get some GREAT shots!!! It was so amazing I cried! Blubbering idiot that I am! Just wish the boys had been here to see them!!


Blue angels 01w


Blue angels 03w
Blue thunder 2 web
Blue thunder 4w
Blue thunder 5w
Blue thunder 6w
Never been so happy to have a camera with BURST action!!!  
 



3 comments:

  1. Your camera is so good, they don't look like they are even moving! So clear and startling! Gorgeous color, amazing formations. Great shots Robin! Some days entertainment comes to your doorstep, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you could make posters for boys from these? Nice to come home to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...I wish I had come home with you. These shots are absolutely wonderful! I'm still going to have to have lots of instructions...I can tell. Thank you so much for coming down and spending some time. I sure wish you lived closer.

    ReplyDelete