Monday, January 11, 2010

Is that a sock in my shirt or am i just happy to see you?

Today my office partner and I ran a few errands and then stopped at Barnes and Noble so she could return a book. While we were meandering in the aisles and getting ready to leave I kept feeling my bra strap falling. It rarely does that so I kept playing with it and realized it was my shoulder pads falling down into the boob area. Making my already to large of lumps even lumpier. Funny thing is, I don't have actually have any shirts with shoulder pads in them, at least none that I wear in public. As I reach into my shirt while walking down the main isle of the book store I slooooowwllllllleyyyyy pull out the bundle in my bosom. It was a black and brown argyle sock. My guess is the toes were cold and knew how warm my body was....or the laundry monster played a nasty trick on me. Either way LaRee and I laughed till we almost peed!

2 comments:

  1. That is tooooo funny. I love it. Jeff told me he was golfing on league one night, and a guy got up to drive on the tee box, and when he swung, a dryer sheet started coming out of his sleeve...I guess all the guys about fell down laughing. I'm laughing to myself here at work....it's so good to see you post again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmmmmmm this IS better than racoons and I don't know how you guys missed telling me this story?????? I feel so left out. You just go n leave me at the office all alone to chop my fingers off and then try to type with wadded bandaids on my figertips? Geeesh! And I get paid to do this stuff? LOLOL!!!!!
    Seriously, you guys kill me! XOXO Good thing I luv ya!

    ReplyDelete