Wednesday, October 28, 2009

1 step forward, 12 steps back

observations


1. Sick kids are never fun. Not fun for me and definitely not fun for them. Bug was sick last week and ended up staying home Wednesday, Thursday and he came to work with me Friday. By Sunday he was feeling much better and he went to school Monday and Tuesday. He woke up this morning with MAJOR nose issues and coughing like no other. I am taking him to the dr. I don't think he has the swine flu or anything but something is infected in his body and he needs some medical help to get him through it. Poor kids hope he gets better before trick or treating!


2. I am at my most craftiness when I am work. I get great ideas the mo jo, and then I get home and get lazy. Its too easy to sit and watch tv rather than get paperific. Although last night I did make some Halloween cads!


3. I am currently very proud of myself for my long nails. I have a horrible nail biting habit that I am really trying hard to break. So far I am doin ok! my nails are not extremely long, thats just not me, but cute and and taken care of.


4. I don't spend enough time on my blog. I seriously have just completely forgotten about it most of the time. I either facebook a bit or just don't have time! sorry blog folk!


5. I love the women I work with.


6. Do not like the fact that my boys are growing up faster than I expected.


7. I don't like Halloween. I love fall, love the colors and smells and the pumpkin pie, do not like the creepy scary part of fall.



3 comments:

  1. 1. Poor Baby, I hope he gets better soon.
    2. I so relate. It's like I can't wait to get home, but then I get lazy.
    3. Good for you!!!
    4. Do what you can, when you can. We'll be here when you can.
    5. You must have good women working with you!
    6. Enjoy every moment you can. Housework can wait, friends will be there when boys are gone. Enjoy the boys! Take lots of pictures everyday.
    7. Ditto on the Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I'm so glad you finally found some time to blog. I miss seeing what you are all doing. Love to keep up. Hope BUG is feeling better now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete