Tuesday, August 7, 2007

angry and frustrated.

So I drive past the house today and no one is there working on it. I wonder if the power needs to be turned on. So i call the company and the sweet (sticky sweet) lady there tells me "Oh we tried to call you! We had an emergency at another house so we had to send them over there. They wont be back at your house till NEXT week". Excuse me!!?? hmmmm......i asked her just as sweet if I need the power turned on. Of course.



I can't say anymore...i just can't.



So here is another bracelet my friend has made for he website! Cute huh?



Way_cute_watermelonw



With so much time on my hands I have started to journal again. I used to do it a lot as a kid and even after I got married but stopped. Its not like a dear diary but just a list of stuff that has happened during the day, things we saw, things the boys say. Hoping that when I actually get a scrap room back I can use it as a reference for some pages.



I don't know how much longer I can take it...



3 comments:

  1. Chin UP girlfriend! Soon enough we'll be a haulin' in boxes and sweepin' and a settin' you all up in your BIG NEW HOUSE! It is coming along... IT IS!
    ((((((((HUGS))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! When they started our house, (in April) they said we would be in by August. Jeff and I figured...okay. Room for margin of error...figure end of October. Then we thought...maybe for Thanksgiving. For sure...Christmas. Well, in January we sold my house and told the carpenter...luckily we have 30 days before we have to be out of our home. Boy, they were frantically trying to get done by the end of February. So, it never goes as smoothly and as fast as they tell you it will. Can't wait though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will come soon enough! Can't wait for you to be in your house!
    Those bracelets are just delish! Do you have to be a baby to wear them? I want one.

    ReplyDelete