Wednesday, October 7, 2009

heaven sent, but didn't know it at the time.

Today was running a tad late. Really.....only a tad. It was almost 9 so I wasn't late for work YET. As I rounded the corner to head to the bridge across the freeway i was met with flashing lights and a sign saying road closed! I hate when they work on that bridge! they don't give you enough warning so you can turn around! You don't see it till its too late. So I ended up being REALLY late for work. Not so much because of the bridge, but because the detour took me right past Starbucks. My best friend today is a grande white chocolate maccchiato with a double shot of espresso. I realllllllyyyy needed that this morning. Thank you God for closing the bridge.

2 comments:

  1. Halleluiah
    Halleluiah
    Halleluiahhhhhhhhh!
    Isn't God good sometimes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love God's blessings!

    ReplyDelete