Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fun day...

Finally after the shock of my broken phone wore off, I was able to enjoy myself today. We had a big Bday bash for my fathers fiance and boy did we have fun!! Lots of chicken, salad and my aunt Dorothy's famous cake. The best chocolate cake in the world. We had family, friends and even a guest dog! Here are some snaps!



Glorias_bday_bash_3



I took all the pictures with my new 50 mm and I am completely in love..head over heals. If you have been thinking of getting a new lens go for this one. Totally worth the money! Totally...here is one of my dad's cat with the lens on the lowest ap (1.4) in very low overhead indoor lighting!



Img_0486



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful happy gathering and I absolutely love what you can already do with your 50 mm!! What a CAT!! Re phone -- whenever i realize i threw away good money I call it "my stupid tax." Nothing to do but pay it. I will always check my own pockets now. Thank you for that lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim is meowing for his picture to be taken too!!!!! You need some pet photo shoots for your portfolio!!!!!
    I am glad you all had fun - I am sorry we missed it!!! (hint hint) See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang we are a cute family!!! LOL!! Im so glad you guys have excepted me! Thanks Robin again you are awesome!!! We love you bunches! More than you will every know:)

    ReplyDelete