Monday, May 22, 2006

OK....

gonna take a minute to fill you all in on what has happened the last five or six days.



CKU was fantastic!!! Had so much dang fun! Met wonderful new people and hung out with 559 crazy scrapbooks, shopped, and dropped. Still so VERY tired. Left Wednesday morning and shopped in the bountiful/SLC area, then head back up (in heavy rush hour) to Wolf Creek lodge in the mountains. Fantastic place to spend the night. Worked on Dorm stuff then headed out early the next morning for Provo. Registered and started make and takes RIGHT away...loved the six by six pages most demonstrators did. Took a mini class then tailgate and crop. Cku_200web Our dorm had won the cheer contest and we had to do our cheer for the group. Scared crap-less...good thing I was the dead guy....(we were CLUE by the way). Had too much fun in classes and even got a mini photo shoot in, along with pizza and Mexican food! LOL...also got a free sample of the SLC youth choir. AMAZING voices and soo cute. i got some awesome shots. Met my new best friend too! Cku_244web I love Donna Downey! So happy I got to meet her! Loved her class. Cku_536web Also got a pic of her daughter and my crocs. She seemed to be impressed that I was the only one with blue crocs (as opposed to all the pink ones) at cku. Her daughter was so adorable and VERY well behaved! Oh and by the way Donna Downey likes my crap.  All in all got WAY to much stuff and had WAY to much fun.



Then I learned my car was a goner. My dad loaned me his jeep for the trip so he could take my car in for a check up...course now it just headed to the morgue. Its gone, but don't worry I am now the proud half owner of a 1998 Ford Taurus. Its in great shape and I won't be afraid to drive it!



AND I won the SCRAP COOPS spring contest!! I came in FIRST!! YEAH!!!!!! I won with this Layout.!!



2 comments:

  1. LOVIN' the pix of you with Double D!! She did so very much ROCK my world too! Congrats on the Coop (ya poop) and remember NO shopping till' Oct 1st!!!!!!! ha ha ha neiner neiner...
    HUGS and LUVS, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH look at that fab pic of you and Donna!!!! I can't wait to meet her too. Sounds like you had a fab time. Congrats on your layout.

    ReplyDelete